Percussion instruments from different Indian musical traditions congregate as a two days' festival, Laya Darshan: Revealing the Riches of Indian Rhythms, organized by Anad Foundation at the India Habitat Centre, to celebrate the variety and depth of rhythm, in both the classical and the folk realms.
Anad Foundation is committed to the preservation of traditional forms in music and, as part of this endeavor, a new series of recordings by Anad Records, the World Music Heritage Series, in which the first two volumes have been recently published, is being inaugurated on the occasion of the festival.
- Swami Sri Tejpal Bharadwaj
2. Padant - Pandit Panna Lal Upadhyaya
3. Release - Jori & Dhrupadi Rabab CD Albums
4. Jori - Ustad Bhai Baldeep Singh, introducing Parminder S Bhamra on Pakhawaj
5. Chhand - Padant- Sri Sakar Khan Manganiar
6. Mridangam, Tavil & Drums - Vidwan Annor A. Krishna Sharma & Sri B. S. Arun Kumar
- Sri Rama Krishna & Sri Nathu Lal
2. Dhol, Kamaicha & Murli - Sri Pempe Khan & Sri Hashim Khan
3. Padant - Pandit Sushil Kumar Jain
4. Tabla - Pandit Manmohan Singh
5. Padant Kabitt - Ustad Bhai Baldeep Singh
6. Pakhawaj - Pandit Tota Ram & Sri Mohan Shyam Sharma
Bhai Baldeep Singh